lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: Can't seem to run individual tests
Date Wed, 13 Mar 2013 15:56:35 GMT
The security manager enforces that no files are created outside of the test’s working directory
or System.exit() is called (and some other fancy things, like listening on the internet instead
of 127.0.0.1). When your test tries to create a file outside the working directory setup for
this test, it fails.

It might be caused by a test directly working on a solr core somewhere in examples directory
and of course then starting to write files there. A test must clone the core to its own temp
dir and then run the test. Or alternatively it must set the dataDir correctly (using getTempDir()).

Uwe

-----

Uwe Schindler

H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen