lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: Looking for more moderators
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2013 20:06:24 GMT

: Not sure if there are any requirements to be a moderator,

Not really ... although I would probably raise some questions if a person
who had never participated in the list before tried to volunteer (but I've
never seen that happen)

Thanks to all 3 of our new volunteers, i've filed a Jira issue to have you
added as moderators, you may want to "Watch" this issue, or just keep your
eye out for new MODERATE emails in your inbox...

(If you ment to volunteer but didn't get arround to sending an email yet,
feel free to comment on that issue and ask to be added as well)

-Hoss