lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Looking for more moderators
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2013 18:27:33 GMT

I was on vacation for 10 days, and when I got back online I discovered
several non-spam emails to dev@lucene that had wound up in the moderation
queue but no moderator had ever approved -- so after several days they
were automatically rejected.

This is a pretty good sign that all of the non-hoss moderators on
dev@lucene are no longer actively participating on the list.

So if anyone is interested in being a MODERATOR, please reply back to this
thread.  Being a moderator is really easy, the main chunk of the
responsibility is just hitting "reply-to all" if you get a message
with the subject MODERATE and the body of the message isn't spam.

more details can be found on the wiki...

-Hoss