lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Shai Erera <ser...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JIRA cleanup inactive issues?
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2013 13:37:28 GMT
I did a scan like that, followed by "close" a long time ago, but then I did
it for 2 years old JIRAs. Perhaps you can bulk close all issues that were
not updated for more than 2 years?
That will generate much less spam (although I think that you can tick
somewhere to not send messages for bulk operations).

We can make it a habit, like 01/01/newyear activity ... hmm .. similar to
Lucene's 2-releases backwards index format policy :).

Shai