lucene-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Shai Erera <ser...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [JENKINS] Lucene-Solr-4.x-MacOSX (64bit/jdk1.7.0) - Build # 186 - Failure!
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2013 18:20:50 GMT
Thanks Rob. I did remove the only class under o.a.l.facet (FacetException)
which wasn't used. I think that Dummy (or maybe just FacetPackage.java) is
fine ...

I did run precommit (w/ Oracle 1.7), but hit a weird error:

BUILD FAILED
D:\dev\lucene\l
ucene-trunk\build.xml:60: The following error occurred while executing this
line:
D:\dev\lucene\lucene-trunk\lucene\build.xml:247: The following error
occurred while executing this line:
D:\dev\lucene\lucene-trunk\lucene\common-build.xml:1613: Tidy was unable to
process file
D:\dev\lucene\lucene-trunk\lucene\build\docs\core\constant-values.html,
47 returned.

I encountered it also yesterday, and thought it cannot be related to facet
changes ... but perhaps something's wrong w/ my environment, since when I
run precommit on 4x, I get Access is Denied (I'm on Windows, running from
cygwin). I'll look into what's wrong w/ my environment, b/c it used to work
...

Shai



On Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 8:09 PM, Robert Muir <rcmuir@gmail.com> wrote:

> Shai is refactoring facets packaging.
>
> unfortunately this means that for some reason, since there are no
> direct classes in org.apache.lucene.facet, javadocs wont copy
> doc-files.
>
> So i committed a Dummy.java for now to force this until he gets a
> chance to look at it (its just a hack so Jenkins doesnt fail all
> weekend)
>
> On Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 12:50 PM, Robert Muir <rcmuir@gmail.com> wrote:
> > the userguide.html is now no longer to be found anywhere in the
> > build/docs package... what happened?
> >
> > On Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 12:46 PM, Mark Miller <markrmiller@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >> Looks like:
> >>
> >> -documentation-lint
> >> :
> >>      [echo] checking for broken html...
> >>     [jtidy] Checking for broken html (such as invalid tags)...
> >>    [delete] Deleting directory
> /Users/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/Lucene-Solr-4.x-MacOSX/lucene/build/jtidy_tmp
> >>      [echo] Checking for broken links...
> >>      [exec]
> >>      [exec] Crawl/parse...
> >>      [exec]
> >>      [exec] Verify...
> >>      [exec]
> >>      [exec] file:///build/docs/index.html
> >>      [exec]   BROKEN LINK:
> file:///build/docs/facet/org/apache/lucene/facet/doc-files/userguide.html
> >>      [exec]
> >>      [exec] file:///build/docs/facet/overview-summary.html
> >>      [exec]   BROKEN LINK:
> file:///build/docs/facet/org/apache/lucene/facet/doc-files/userguide.html
> >>      [exec]   BROKEN LINK:
> file:///build/docs/facet/org/apache/lucene/facet/doc-files/userguide.html
> >>      [exec]
> >>      [exec] Broken javadocs links were found!
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >> On Feb 8, 2013, at 12:38 PM, Policeman Jenkins Server <
> jenkins@thetaphi.de> wrote:
> >>
> >>> Build: http://jenkins.thetaphi.de/job/Lucene-Solr-4.x-MacOSX/186/
> >>> Java: 64bit/jdk1.7.0 -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC
> >>>
> >>> All tests passed
> >>>
> >>> Build Log:
> >>> [...truncated 26046 lines...]
> >>> -documentation-lint:
> >>>     [echo] checking for broken html...
> >>>    [jtidy] Checking for broken html (such as invalid tags)...
> >>>   [delete] Deleting directory
> /Users/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/Lucene-Solr-4.x-MacOSX/lucene/build/jtidy_tmp
> >>>     [echo] Checking for broken links...
> >>>     [exec]
> >>>     [exec] Crawl/parse...
> >>>     [exec]
> >>>     [exec] Verify...
> >>>     [exec]
> >>>     [exec] file:///build/docs/index.html
> >>>     [exec]   BROKEN LINK:
> file:///build/docs/facet/org/apache/lucene/facet/doc-files/userguide.html
> >>>     [exec]
> >>>     [exec] file:///build/docs/facet/overview-summary.html
> >>>     [exec]   BROKEN LINK:
> file:///build/docs/facet/org/apache/lucene/facet/doc-files/userguide.html
> >>>     [exec]   BROKEN LINK:
> file:///build/docs/facet/org/apache/lucene/facet/doc-files/userguide.html
> >>>     [exec]
> >>>     [exec] Broken javadocs links were found!
> >>>
> >>> BUILD FAILED
> >>>
> /Users/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/Lucene-Solr-4.x-MacOSX/build.xml:60:
> The following error occurred while executing this line:
> >>>
> /Users/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/Lucene-Solr-4.x-MacOSX/lucene/build.xml:254:
> The following error occurred while executing this line:
> >>>
> /Users/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/Lucene-Solr-4.x-MacOSX/lucene/common-build.xml:1971:
> exec returned: 1
> >>>
> >>> Total time: 122 minutes 23 seconds
> >>> Build step 'Invoke Ant' marked build as failure
> >>> Archiving artifacts
> >>> Recording test results
> >>> Description set: Java: 64bit/jdk1.7.0 -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC
> >>> Email was triggered for: Failure
> >>> Sending email for trigger: Failure
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> >>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@lucene.apache.org
> >>> For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@lucene.apache.org
> >>
> >>
> >> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> >> To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@lucene.apache.org
> >> For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@lucene.apache.org
> >>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@lucene.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@lucene.apache.org
>
>

Mime
View raw message