lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Rowe <sar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [JENKINS-MAVEN] Lucene-Solr-Maven-4.x #244: POMs out of sync
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2013 21:22:26 GMT
I committed a fix for the facet module to trunk and branch_4x.  Facet module tests pass for
me now under the Maven build.

I checked all the other modules for the same issue, and the demo module also was missing the
same POM configuration, so I committed a fix for it at the same time.

Steve

On Feb 12, 2013, at 2:28 PM, Steve Rowe <sarowe@gmail.com> wrote:

> Looks like the facet POM doesn't include the (new) src/resources/ directory, so the SPI
file located there doesn't make into the jar, and the tests fail.

> I'll work on a fix, should be trivial.
>
> Steve
>
> On Feb 12, 2013, at 2:19 PM, Shai Erera <serera@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hmm, doesn't fail for me. Is it related to MAVEN maybe? Do Codecs (SPI) need to be
handled somehow special with MAVEN?