lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Ahmet Arslan <iori...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Can't seem to build in order to run unit tests from IntelliJ any more.
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2013 07:41:00 GMT
Hi Erick,

Same here,  I get this error:

import org.apache.lucene.queries.CommonTermsQuery; Cannot resolve CommonTermsQuery

--- On Sun, 2/17/13, Erick Erickson <erickerickson@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Erick Erickson <erickerickson@gmail.com>
Subject: Can't seem to build in order to run unit tests from IntelliJ any more.
To: dev@lucene.apache.org
Date: Sunday, February 17, 2013, 7:22 PM

Anyone else having problems here? I've deleted the ivy cache, cleaned the idea project (and
everything else), tried it on a fresh checkout. What am I missing?
The problem is that classes are not found, I see messages in IntelliJ like:

java: package org.apache.lucene.analysis does not exist
java: cannot find symbol  symbol:   class Query  location: package org.apache.lucene.search

etc.
I can run things from the command line just fine.... Did something move?
Thanks,Erick