lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: New Lucene features and Solr indexes
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2013 16:47:34 GMT
Hi Shawn,

I was arguing also at the time when this was committed. I fully agree with Robert, the current
API is not in a good shape!
I have the same feeling: Bloom Postings should be a stupid simple postings format like any
other postings format with a default configuration. If you really want to change its configuration,
you can subclass it as a separate postings format.

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen