lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Rowe <sar...@gmail.com>
Subject 4.1 RC plan
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2013 02:12:18 GMT
I've pushed most JIRAs marked with 4.1 Fix Version to 4.2.  Only one marked as Blocker remains:
LUCENE-4134 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-4134>: "modify release process/scripts
to use svn for rc/release publishing (svnpubsub)".

For most of the remaining 7 issues with 4.1 Fix Version, I've left comments asking the assignee
about the status.  (I'm looking at you, Mark! :)

If I've moved out an issue you really want in 4.1, please move it back and mark it as a Blocker.

I plan on cutting an RC tomorrow at around 5:00pm US EST, assuming everybody's remaining 4.1
issues have been incorporated and nothing new comes up.

Thanks,
Steve