lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Tommaso Teofili <tommaso.teof...@gmail.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] Enable javadoc check on Solr too
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2013 16:44:32 GMT
Hi all,

What do you think about (re) enabling javadoc check for Solr build too?
At start it may be a little annoying (since a lot of Solr code misses
proper javadoc thus we may have lots of failing builds) but that should
turn in being a very useful thing for devs once that's fixed and we keep
adding javadocs along with checked in code.

So basically that should just use current Lucene's task for checking
javadoc and make the build fail if there's any missing javadoc.
We could add that as soon as 4.1 is out.

What do you think?
Regards,
Tommaso