lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Muir <rcm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IVY-1388 - probable fix for builds hanging at "resolve"
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2012 23:56:26 GMT
On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 6:51 PM, Shawn Heisey <solr@elyograg.org> wrote:
> I was thinking of filing an issue to upgrade ivy when they release something
> with the fix.

we should stay up to date. It was my understanding that we are using
the actual latest released version. I realize there are RC versions in
maven, but thats not interesting to me (and confusing).

> Would anyone complain if I linked that new LUCENE issue with IVY-1388?  I
> figure that Jira probably allows that, but I don't want to cause any
> problems.

Please do this, thanks.

> Responding to your later message, I do press Ctrl-C a lot.  I start a build
> and suddenly realize it's not going to work because I forgot something.

Yeah if you do this, it might leave a stray .lck file around. So you
can just run find and so on to take care of it until there is a
release we can use.