lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: Source Control
Date Sat, 01 Dec 2012 09:29:51 GMT
I just wanted to add:
At least TortoiseSVN automatically uses the right revision (but only of files listed in the
patch) and merges every file; about the default svn patch: I am not 100% sure as I never use
that, because I need "a GUI for merging in milliseconds" ™ :-)

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen