lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Miller <markrmil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trying out the commit bot tagger at a larger scale
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2012 21:51:37 GMT
I took a look at the local repo with a git client and it seemed to show local changes in an
HTMLStripCharFilter…odd…

Anyway, I discarded those changes and let the bot run again and it caught up with the missed
tags.

Not sure if it will happen again or not (this stuff is pretty isolated and untouched) - please
let me know if anyone notices the tags are not being sent out.

- Mark