lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Miller <markrmil...@gmail.com>
Subject Apache Git mirror
Date Sun, 11 Nov 2012 16:20:11 GMT
Anyone else use the Apache git mirror much (not the GitHub one, but hosted by Apache)? Since
I've been trying to use it over the past couple days, it's been super slow - cloning or updating
does a whole lot of "counting objects" and just generally takes a real long time. It did not
used to be this way for me, and I'm not seeing this on any other git projects I work with.
Anyone else notice this?

One odd thing that showed up in the mirror a while back is a merge commit - that's never come
in from the svn bridge before. No clue if it's related, but it was odd to see.

- Mark