lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Smiley, David W." <dsmi...@mitre.org>
Subject Re: ant precommit; annoyed with "checkout is dirty"
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2012 18:30:26 GMT
How about doing the dirty checks on sub-directories only?  This way I can keep the random .patch
files & miscellany around in the root.

The IDE files are a special circumstance for my setup because I use symbolic links to the
IDE files in dev-tools so that I can easily see how my IDE setup is different than the one
in source control, and more easily commit desirable changes.  I might stop doing this if this
were the only thing in my way from "ant precommit".

FWIW my solution has been to modify the build script to not do the dirty check :-)

~ David