lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Muir <rcm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Facet examples javadoc missing in 4.0?
Date Sat, 24 Nov 2012 19:39:45 GMT
I can help too, I don't mean to be just a complainer. Maybe its only a
little more work.

Like i said, that first "patch" i threw up on the issue was just a quick
stab.

Instead of spending a lot of time analyzing what could/couldn't work I just
took a quick stab in the chance that it would be simple (sometimes things
like this work out), but it didn't: there is some more to do. I wish i had
had more time to see it through back then before 4.0...