lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Muir <rcm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Facet examples javadoc missing in 4.0?
Date Sat, 24 Nov 2012 19:08:17 GMT
On Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 11:05 AM, Shai Erera <serera@gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't hack anything, just return things to how they were. If we make the
> separation successfully in time for 4.1, then we can change the build.xml
> back. Otherwise, at least the examples javadocs will be out there.
>
> Since it worked before, I don't think that there will be any issues with
> maven, unless it didn't work correctly before.

I don't really understand this. Again I reiterate: we really shouldn't do
this hack.
I want to know whats in our artifacts: e.g. if facet module contains "A+B"
on apache.org/dist but only "A" on maven and so on, this is really
confusing and messy.

I dont think faceting needs any special case here. We just need to clean up
the mess.