lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Muir <>
Subject Re: [concurrency-interest] _interrupted field visibility bug in OpenJDK 7+
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2012 11:03:52 GMT
On Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 2:38 AM, Dawid Weiss <> wrote:
> Thought you'd be interested. I don't think it affects us but it's good
> to know about it. Reproduces for me all the time on newer hotspots.
> New (invisible) bug entry is at:

Trying to click the link reminded me: don't forget to destroy your
cookie if you have a login too.

Someone really needs to open a bug report for the bug tracker itself.
The broken piece of code must be something like this:

if (logged_in) {
  Thread.sleep(1000 * 1000); // make users with a cookie wait forever
to view a bug report!

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message