lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Miller <>
Subject Re: Apache Git mirror
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2012 17:27:53 GMT
Or perhaps someone needs to optimize that repo? (-gc or something?)

It's so damn slow to pick up a couple updates, there is no way it
could have been this slow before without me noticing I think. It's
ridiculous - it may have been slow previously, but I don't think this

This happens over time to me on local repos - and then I
clean/optimize whatever it's called - and things speed up again.

Just a guess.

- Mark

On Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 8:26 PM, Mark Miller <> wrote:
> On Nov 11, 2012, at 4:08 PM, Dawid Weiss <> wrote:
>> It's always been kind of slow for me,
> Okay - perhaps I just didn't notice before - but that would be odd. I never worried much
about it's speed, but I also have not used it in a while. This is the first time I said "jesus,
this is slow". But who knows - perhaps I just didn't pay attention in the past.
> - Mark

- Mark

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: