lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Dawid Weiss <dawid.we...@cs.put.poznan.pl>
Subject Re: [JENKINS-MAVEN] Lucene-Solr-Maven-4.x #157: POMs out of sync
Date Sat, 17 Nov 2012 21:16:01 GMT
> Curious that Maven is seeing these failures while the Ant build isn't.

I think it does. Or it did. It's been eerily quiet -- I agree -- but I
haven't been in sync with the latest changes so I don't know what you
guys did to shut jenkins up a bit.

> I was just looking today at randomizedtesting to see if there was a built-in way to ignore
thread leakage (there isn't AFAICT).

You mean ignore them from the outside, right? No, there isn't a way to
do this. I mean -- if a test is configured to detect these then why
would you want to disable them externally. You can do it from the
source code level of course, but that's not solving the maven-only
build problem.

I don't have many clues to offer here other than just ignoring either
those NIO-stuck threads. I've tried installing FreeBSD to experiment
locally but it was such a pain that I gave up after my time dedicated
for this simply vanished and I was still at the command-prompt level
trying to configure things. Not that I wasn't persistent enough, I
just can't spend a week on it. :(

Dawid