lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Shai Erera <ser...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Facet examples javadoc missing in 4.0?
Date Sat, 24 Nov 2012 19:18:56 GMT
Uwe, it's a good question :). The javadocs aren't that rich, and the
lucene-facet-examples.jar is created with the source code anyway ...

Robert, I don't know maven enough but I do see this in
maven/lucene/facet/pom.xml.template:

            <configuration>
              <sources>
                <source>${module-path}/src/examples</source>
              </sources>
            </configuration>

Does it mean that it's ok?

Per Uwe's (enlightening) question, I'm willing to let go of this for now.

Shai