lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Shai Erera <ser...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Facet examples javadoc missing in 4.0?
Date Sat, 24 Nov 2012 19:05:32 GMT
I don't hack anything, just return things to how they were. If we make the
separation successfully in time for 4.1, then we can change the build.xml
back. Otherwise, at least the examples javadocs will be out there.

Since it worked before, I don't think that there will be any issues with
maven, unless it didn't work correctly before.

Shai