lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Shai Erera <ser...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Facet examples javadoc missing in 4.0?
Date Sat, 24 Nov 2012 18:04:21 GMT
But it is a single module. Yes, it has two artifacts, one of them is
example code.

We can discuss if it needs to be resolved or not (I personally don't think
it's critical). But the current situation is a bug - the examples javadocs
existed and now they're missing.

That's what I want to fix now. I'll open an issue and post a patch.

Separating into a facet-examples module has the same problems as putting it
under demo. Maybe we can put it under facet/src/java, but that's not great
either...

I suggest that we fix the current bug, and discuss more on LUCENE-3998.

Shai