lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Shai Erera <ser...@gmail.com>
Subject Facet examples javadoc missing in 4.0?
Date Sat, 24 Nov 2012 07:13:57 GMT
Hi

I noticed that the javadocs for the facet module do not exist in 4.0. In
the past, the facet/build.xml contains a <javadoc> tag with these packages:

          <packageset dir="${src.dir}"/>
          <packageset dir="${examples.dir}"/>

It seems that with the refactoring of the modules-javadocs build system,
they were removed and now every module contains only the "src.dir"
packageset.

I didn't find a clean way to add another package source to the facet
javadocs, besides overriding <javadocs> and inline <invoke-javadoc-module>,
to add another packagset.

Is that indeed the best approach, or can <invoke-javadoc-module> be
extended to support additional sources?

Shai