lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Alan Woodward <alan.woodw...@romseysoftware.co.uk>
Subject Re: Commit-free ExternalFileField
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2012 20:42:21 GMT
Hi Mikhail,

I would definitely be interested!  Open a JIRA, and let's see what you've come up with :-)

-Alan

On 13 Nov 2012, at 18:48, Mikhail Khludnev wrote:

> Community,
> I have an implementation scratch of the subj (with great test coverage, btw), but before
attach it into jira for ages. I want to know your opinion:
> - do you think it will be useful and widely adopted by many users?
> - do you think it's necessary to provide consistency&atomicity for case like: {!func}sum(foo_extf,
foo_extf) - where same field is mentioned twice in a query, first reference can be evaluated
differently than second one if field is reloaded during query parsing/evaluation