lucene-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Indika Tantrigoda (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Commented] (SOLR-4020) SolrJ 4.0.0 not serializing multilple filter queries correctly
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2012 06:29:13 GMT

    [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-4020?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=13488502#comment-13488502
] 

Indika Tantrigoda commented on SOLR-4020:
-----------------------------------------

Hoss: Thanks for the response. I compared the test with my implementation and I've used 
SolrParams solrParams = SolrParams.toSolrParams(solrQuery.toNamedList());
QueryResponse queryResponse = solrServer.query(solrParams);

instead of directly parsing the solrQuery to solrServer.query() //solrServer.query(solrQuery);

Let me know if you are able to recreate the issue with this information.
                
> SolrJ 4.0.0 not serializing multilple filter queries correctly
> --------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: SOLR-4020
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-4020
>             Project: Solr
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: clients - java
>            Reporter: Indika Tantrigoda
>            Assignee: Hoss Man
>              Labels: solrclient, solrj
>
> Using multiple filter queries in a solrQuery causes an exception with the following details.
> org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: org.apache.lucene.queryparser.classic.ParseException:
Cannot parse '[Ljava.lang.String;@1ec278b5': Encountered "<EOF>" at line 1, column 28.
> Was expecting one of:
>     "TO" ...
>     <RANGE_QUOTED> ...
>     <RANGE_GOOP> ...
> The issues come up when using addFilterQuery() in the following manner:
> solrQuery.addFilterQuery("{!field f=facet_state}CA");
> solrQuery.addFilterQuery("{!field f=facet_city}Test City");
> or using it in the following way
> solrQuery.setFilterQueries("{!field f=facet_state}CA", "{!field f=facet_city}Test City");
> solrQuery.addFilterQuery("{!field f=facet_state}CA", "{!field f=facet_city}Test City");
> even if solrQuery.add() is used the issue still comes up
> solrQuery.add("fq", "your first filter");
> solrQuery.add("fq", "your second filter");
> In any case having multiple filter queries causes the issue.
> It seems that SolrJ is serializing a String[] instead of the separate String values.
ModifiableSolrParams.java add() might be a good place to start the investigations.
> Thanks.

--
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
If you think it was sent incorrectly, please contact your JIRA administrators
For more information on JIRA, see: http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@lucene.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@lucene.apache.org


Mime
View raw message