lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: Fullmetal Jenkins: Solr4X - Build # 67 - Failure!
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2012 17:06:14 GMT
Can we add some autodetection on FreeBSD in the test startup -- or disable the test completely
with:
assumeFalse(Constants.OS_NAME.equalsIgnoreCase("freebsd"));

Just an idea! Maybe JettySolrRunner can do a similar check and set the connector correctly.

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen
http://www.thetaphi.de