lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: Fullmetal Jenkins: Solr4X - Build # 67 - Failure!
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2012 16:40:06 GMT
> Currently, I think the main difference is that it's running the Solr tests and
> Policeman and Apache Jenkins are not :)

The cause for this is:
The top-level build.xml has commented out the solr/ subfolder for the "test" target. I would
really like to re-enable this ASAP, because I want to get back coverage, e.g. also with Windows,
Linux (on tons of JVM versions) + FreeBSD (ASF Jenkins). This also corrumpts the whole Clover
Coverage :-)

So what is the status, is it fine to enable it again? If yes, please commit a fix to 4.x and
trunk.

Uwe