lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject branches/lucene_solr_4_0 and 4.0.1?
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2012 23:13:20 GMT

I notice that the CHANGES.txt files on the lucene_solr_4_0 doesn't yet
have a section for 4.0.1 bug fixes even though it looks like there have
been some bug fix commits on that branch since 4.0.0 was released.

On the other hand it looks like some folks (maybe just miller?) have been
using the Jira label "4.0.1_Candidate" on issues that get committed to the
branch_4x, but aren't being commited to lucene_solr_4_0 -- presumably as a
reminder that we should backport if we do a 4.0.1 release

All of which leaves me a bit confused: is there any concensus on how we
should be dealing with (potential) 4.0.1 bug fixes?

-Hoss