lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: seeking opinions from contributors about 4.0 release for a blog write up
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2012 20:24:50 GMT

: Urggg... struggling to come up with something that doesn't just rehash
: the release announcement.  I assume you're going to include that in
: your blog?

Correct: i'm not looking for a list of features ... we've already got
CHANGES, and the release notes, and the release announcement, and what
not.

i'm looking for any and all personal comments from the people who have
helped make this release happen -- anything at all you want to say about
4.0

-Hoss