lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject seeking opinions from contributors about 4.0 release for a blog write up
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2012 19:06:52 GMT

Hey folks,

With the 4.0 release vote done and the official release & announcement
planned for tomorow (friday) I'm working on a blog post capturing
thoughts from developers who helped make this release possible.

Basically what i'm looking for is anything from one sentence to one
paragraph on how you feel about 4.0.  Either philosophically how you feel
about it in terms of the project and the community, or concretely how you
feel about the release and it's features, or even just what feature(s) you
are most excited/proud about getting in the hands of users -- or what
features you're excited to see coming in future versions thanks to ground
work laid in 4.0

Feel free to respond publicly with whatever thoughts you'd like to share
-- or privately to me if you'd like me to attribute your comment
anonymously.

I'll try to include as many comments as i can get too between now and
tomorow w/o sounding redundent.

-Hoss