lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Muir <rcm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [JENKINS] Lucene-Solr-Tests-trunk-java7 - Build # 3346 - Still Failing
Date Sun, 28 Oct 2012 10:07:30 GMT
I got another hang (heartbeat in "<unknown>"), but i couldnt use
jstack (access denied, even as root!) on the forked jvm. the other
jvms worked fine.

because jenkins was killed, it decided to erase all evidence any of
this happened: http://sierranevada.servebeer.com:8080/job/slow-io-beasting/
(There is a 4977 and a 4979, but no 4978)... wonderful.