lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Muir <rcm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: branches/lucene_solr_4_0 and 4.0.1?
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2012 01:00:49 GMT
I think we should just add a CHANGES section for 4.0.1?

There are 2 commits actually that Stefan made that should be moved
under this section: I felt like i intended to do this (create 4.0.1
section and move them), but I think I forgot.

In the past these branches (e.g. lucene_solr_3_6) have been setup with
the assumption that there might be a 3.6.1... personally Ive been
handling bugs by just committing them to 4.1. If someone said they
wanted to do a 4.0.1, i would probably think about backporting some of
these, but features etc are already starting to look nice for 4.1 so I
havent worried myself yet.