lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Postfilters are not called in solrcloud
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2012 12:01:26 GMT
I'm a little confused where "Grouping" fits in here. When I first
read it it sounded like the entire PostFilter notion wasn't being
respected in SolrCloud. But re-reading it seems like this problem
is only present when using Grouping? Is that true?

That said, this sounds like a JIRA to me. I did a quick scan of
open JIRAs and didn't see anything like this....

Nice sleuthing BTW, you've saved whoever works on this code
some effort!

Can you raise a JIRA? Anyone can create a login and open one..
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR

Best
Erick