lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Dawid Weiss <dawid.we...@cs.put.poznan.pl>
Subject Re: Source Control
Date Sat, 27 Oct 2012 07:30:03 GMT
I'm all for moving to git but I admit it took me a good while before I
grasped the typical workflows with git, even with all the
documentation available. Also, moving to git means all the build/
sanity checking/ packaging would need to be reviewed and corrected
(for example no svn:* properties, etc.).

Maven folks recently switched to git -- I've been tracking it loosely,
Benson may have more insight into how it went.

Dawid