lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Dawid Weiss <dawid.we...@cs.put.poznan.pl>
Subject Re: Source Control
Date Sun, 28 Oct 2012 16:58:28 GMT
Different toys for different boys. Everyone will have his or her
favorite workflow, it'll be impossible to find a consensus here. As
for me, I've tasted cvs, svn, git and other version control systems
and I must say git is the one I like the most, although there were a
good few cursing moments along the way.

As for legal -- the maven team had to go through the same process, I
don't think the checkbox (or its absence) was a problem.

Dawid

P.S. If anybody knows the equivalent of "git add -A ." (that also
stages removed files) in svn I'd really like to know ;)