lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Dawid Weiss <dawid.we...@cs.put.poznan.pl>
Subject Re: whats happening with jenkins?
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2012 06:37:38 GMT
No, this looks like something else. The "at: <unknown>" suggest there
are no more tests or suites on the stack for that JVM. The suite was
terminated properly. The runner does a System.exit (and is permitted
to do so) so any threads would be terminated. Looks like a bug in my
code somewhere.

I added saving of *.events artifact and am downloading the workspace
right now to inspect what's going on.

Dawid