lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Yonik Seeley <yo...@lucidworks.com>
Subject Re: seeking opinions from contributors about 4.0 release for a blog write up
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2012 19:56:58 GMT
Urggg... struggling to come up with something that doesn't just rehash
the release announcement.  I assume you're going to include that in
your blog?

Maybe something like:

It's awesome to finally see the release of Solr 4, getting SolrCloud
scalability, NoSQL features, and of course performance improvements
into the hands of users.

Feel free to edit/change to make it fit with whatever else you come up with.

-Yonik
http://lucidworks.com