lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Lance Norskog <goks...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lucene build & ivy problems
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2012 16:41:23 GMT
Yes. That's what I thought. And that is how it should work. But that is not what happened.
Ivy did not need to resolve anything, but it called out to a resolver which it could not see.
After that, it called out over and over. I had to completely re-download everything. Since
a full download worked, I think it boogered up its cache and then confused itself.

Lance