lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Lance Norskog <goks...@gmail.com>
Subject Lucene build & ivy problems
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2012 03:03:01 GMT
If I have all of the dependencies downloaded, how can I tell the build to skip checking the
repositories?

I'm working on a somewhat dodgy internet connection. I ran 'ant example' a hundred times.
On the 101st, I had an internet outage and the Ivy stuff blocked. Ever after that the resolver
hangs. I had to remove the home/.ivy2 directory and start over. And now all of the dependencies
are slowly downloading again over a dodgy internet cafe connection.

Is there some flag to the ant build that says "just pretend everything is downloaded"?