lucene-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: [JENKINS] Lucene-Solr-4.x-Linux (32bit/jdk1.8.0-ea-b51) - Build # 1482 - Failure!
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2012 08:12:38 GMT
I upgraded the JDK8 build to b58!

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen
http://www.thetaphi.de
eMail: uwe@thetaphi.de


> -----Original Message-----
> From: dawid.weiss@gmail.com [mailto:dawid.weiss@gmail.com] On Behalf Of
> Dawid Weiss
> Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2012 9:16 AM
> To: dev@lucene.apache.org
> Subject: Re: [JENKINS] Lucene-Solr-4.x-Linux (32bit/jdk1.8.0-ea-b51) - Build #
> 1482 - Failure!
> 
> Can't reproduce this on my Windows machine (64 bit JDK -- should be even
> easier to reproduce). Tried the test, suite and full pass with this seed.
> 
> Dawid
> 
> On Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 5:38 AM, Policeman Jenkins Server <jenkins@sd-
> datasolutions.de> wrote:
> > Build:
> > http://jenkins.sd-datasolutions.de/job/Lucene-Solr-4.x-Linux/1482/
> > Java: 32bit/jdk1.8.0-ea-b51 -client -XX:+UseParallelGC
> >
> > 1 tests failed.
> > REGRESSION:
> > org.apache.lucene.codecs.memory.TestMemoryPostingsFormat.testRandom
> >
> > Error Message:
> > Captured an uncaught exception in thread: Thread[id=740,
> > name=Thread-723, state=RUNNABLE, group=TGRP-
> TestMemoryPostingsFormat]
> >
> > Stack Trace:
> > com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.UncaughtExceptionError: Captured an
> > uncaught exception in thread: Thread[id=740, name=Thread-723,
> > state=RUNNABLE, group=TGRP-TestMemoryPostingsFormat]
> > Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java
> heap space
> >         at __randomizedtesting.SeedInfo.seed([323F98FED4A9601D]:0)
> >         at
> > org.apache.lucene.index.BasePostingsFormatTestCase$TestThread.run(Base
> > PostingsFormatTestCase.java:826) Caused by:
> > java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
> >         at org.apache.lucene.util.BytesRef.<init>(BytesRef.java:75)
> >         at
> org.apache.lucene.util.fst.ByteSequenceOutputs.read(ByteSequenceOutputs.jav
> a:124)
> >         at
> org.apache.lucene.util.fst.ByteSequenceOutputs.read(ByteSequenceOutputs.jav
> a:33)
> >         at org.apache.lucene.util.fst.FST.readNextRealArc(FST.java:962)
> >         at org.apache.lucene.util.fst.FST.readFirstRealTargetArc(FST.java:873)
> >         at org.apache.lucene.util.fst.FST.readFirstTargetArc(FST.java:842)
> >         at org.apache.lucene.util.fst.FSTEnum.rewindPrefix(FSTEnum.java:67)
> >         at org.apache.lucene.util.fst.FSTEnum.doSeekExact(FSTEnum.java:431)
> >         at
> org.apache.lucene.util.fst.BytesRefFSTEnum.seekExact(BytesRefFSTEnum.java:8
> 4)
> >         at
> org.apache.lucene.codecs.memory.MemoryPostingsFormat$FSTTermsEnum.se
> ekExact(MemoryPostingsFormat.java:656)
> >         at
> org.apache.lucene.index.BasePostingsFormatTestCase.testTermsOneThread(Ba
> sePostingsFormatTestCase.java:893)
> >         at
> org.apache.lucene.index.BasePostingsFormatTestCase.access$200(BasePostings
> FormatTestCase.java:80)
> >         at
> > org.apache.lucene.index.BasePostingsFormatTestCase$TestThread.run(Base
> > PostingsFormatTestCase.java:824)
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Build Log:
> > [...truncated 6019 lines...]
> > [junit4:junit4] Suite:
> org.apache.lucene.codecs.memory.TestMemoryPostingsFormat
> > [junit4:junit4]   2> 十月 02, 2012 12:37:47 上午
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.RandomizedRunner$QueueUncaughtExce
> ptionsHandler uncaughtException
> > [junit4:junit4]   2> WARNING: Uncaught exception in thread: Thread[Thread-
> 723,5,TGRP-TestMemoryPostingsFormat]
> > [junit4:junit4]   2> java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError:
> Java heap space
> > [junit4:junit4]   2>    at
> __randomizedtesting.SeedInfo.seed([323F98FED4A9601D]:0)
> > [junit4:junit4]   2>    at
> org.apache.lucene.index.BasePostingsFormatTestCase$TestThread.run(BasePos
> tingsFormatTestCase.java:826)
> > [junit4:junit4]   2> Caused by: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
> > [junit4:junit4]   2>    at
> org.apache.lucene.util.BytesRef.<init>(BytesRef.java:75)
> > [junit4:junit4]   2>    at
> org.apache.lucene.util.fst.ByteSequenceOutputs.read(ByteSequenceOutputs.jav
> a:124)
> > [junit4:junit4]   2>    at
> org.apache.lucene.util.fst.ByteSequenceOutputs.read(ByteSequenceOutputs.jav
> a:33)
> > [junit4:junit4]   2>    at
> org.apache.lucene.util.fst.FST.readNextRealArc(FST.java:962)
> > [junit4:junit4]   2>    at
> org.apache.lucene.util.fst.FST.readFirstRealTargetArc(FST.java:873)
> > [junit4:junit4]   2>    at
> org.apache.lucene.util.fst.FST.readFirstTargetArc(FST.java:842)
> > [junit4:junit4]   2>    at
> org.apache.lucene.util.fst.FSTEnum.rewindPrefix(FSTEnum.java:67)
> > [junit4:junit4]   2>    at
> org.apache.lucene.util.fst.FSTEnum.doSeekExact(FSTEnum.java:431)
> > [junit4:junit4]   2>    at
> org.apache.lucene.util.fst.BytesRefFSTEnum.seekExact(BytesRefFSTEnum.java:8
> 4)
> > [junit4:junit4]   2>    at
> org.apache.lucene.codecs.memory.MemoryPostingsFormat$FSTTermsEnum.se
> ekExact(MemoryPostingsFormat.java:656)
> > [junit4:junit4]   2>    at
> org.apache.lucene.index.BasePostingsFormatTestCase.testTermsOneThread(Ba
> sePostingsFormatTestCase.java:893)
> > [junit4:junit4]   2>    at
> org.apache.lucene.index.BasePostingsFormatTestCase.access$200(BasePostings
> FormatTestCase.java:80)
> > [junit4:junit4]   2>    at
> org.apache.lucene.index.BasePostingsFormatTestCase$TestThread.run(BasePos
> tingsFormatTestCase.java:824)
> > [junit4:junit4]   2>
> > [junit4:junit4]   2> 十月 02, 2012 12:37:56 上午
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.RandomizedRunner$QueueUncaughtExce
> ptionsHandler uncaughtException
> > [junit4:junit4]   2> WARNING: Uncaught exception in thread: Thread[Thread-
> 745,5,TGRP-TestMemoryPostingsFormat]
> > [junit4:junit4]   2> java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError:
> Java heap space
> > [junit4:junit4]   2>    at
> __randomizedtesting.SeedInfo.seed([323F98FED4A9601D]:0)
> > [junit4:junit4]   2>    at
> org.apache.lucene.index.BasePostingsFormatTestCase$TestThread.run(BasePos
> tingsFormatTestCase.java:826)
> > [junit4:junit4]   2> Caused by: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
> > [junit4:junit4]   2>    at
> org.apache.lucene.util.BytesRef.<init>(BytesRef.java:75)
> > [junit4:junit4]   2>    at
> org.apache.lucene.util.fst.ByteSequenceOutputs.read(ByteSequenceOutputs.jav
> a:124)
> > [junit4:junit4]   2>    at
> org.apache.lucene.util.fst.ByteSequenceOutputs.read(ByteSequenceOutputs.jav
> a:33)
> > [junit4:junit4]   2>    at
> org.apache.lucene.util.fst.FST.readNextRealArc(FST.java:962)
> > [junit4:junit4]   2>    at
> org.apache.lucene.util.fst.FST.readFirstRealTargetArc(FST.java:873)
> > [junit4:junit4]   2>    at
> org.apache.lucene.util.fst.FST.readFirstTargetArc(FST.java:842)
> > [junit4:junit4]   2>    at
> org.apache.lucene.util.fst.FSTEnum.rewindPrefix(FSTEnum.java:67)
> > [junit4:junit4]   2>    at
> org.apache.lucene.util.fst.FSTEnum.doSeekExact(FSTEnum.java:431)
> > [junit4:junit4]   2>    at
> org.apache.lucene.util.fst.BytesRefFSTEnum.seekExact(BytesRefFSTEnum.java:8
> 4)
> > [junit4:junit4]   2>    at
> org.apache.lucene.codecs.memory.MemoryPostingsFormat$FSTTermsEnum.se
> ekExact(MemoryPostingsFormat.java:656)
> > [junit4:junit4]   2>    at
> org.apache.lucene.index.BasePostingsFormatTestCase.testTermsOneThread(Ba
> sePostingsFormatTestCase.java:893)
> > [junit4:junit4]   2>    at
> org.apache.lucene.index.BasePostingsFormatTestCase.access$200(BasePostings
> FormatTestCase.java:80)
> > [junit4:junit4]   2>    at
> org.apache.lucene.index.BasePostingsFormatTestCase$TestThread.run(BasePos
> tingsFormatTestCase.java:824)
> > [junit4:junit4]   2>
> > [junit4:junit4]   2> NOTE: reproduce with: ant test  -
> Dtestcase=TestMemoryPostingsFormat -Dtests.method=testRandom -
> Dtests.seed=323F98FED4A9601D -Dtests.multiplier=3 -Dtests.slow=true -
> Dtests.locale=zh_SG -Dtests.timezone=America/Cayenne -
> Dtests.file.encoding=UTF-8
> > [junit4:junit4] ERROR   49.8s J0 | TestMemoryPostingsFormat.testRandom
> <<<
> > [junit4:junit4]    > Throwable #1:
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.UncaughtExceptionError: Captured an
> uncaught exception in thread: Thread[id=740, name=Thread-723,
> state=RUNNABLE, group=TGRP-TestMemoryPostingsFormat]
> > [junit4:junit4]    > Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException:
> java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
> > [junit4:junit4]    >    at
> __randomizedtesting.SeedInfo.seed([323F98FED4A9601D]:0)
> > [junit4:junit4]    >    at
> org.apache.lucene.index.BasePostingsFormatTestCase$TestThread.run(BasePos
> tingsFormatTestCase.java:826)
> > [junit4:junit4]    > Caused by: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
> > [junit4:junit4]    >    at
> org.apache.lucene.util.BytesRef.<init>(BytesRef.java:75)
> > [junit4:junit4]    >    at
> org.apache.lucene.util.fst.ByteSequenceOutputs.read(ByteSequenceOutputs.jav
> a:124)
> > [junit4:junit4]    >    at
> org.apache.lucene.util.fst.ByteSequenceOutputs.read(ByteSequenceOutputs.jav
> a:33)
> > [junit4:junit4]    >    at
> org.apache.lucene.util.fst.FST.readNextRealArc(FST.java:962)
> > [junit4:junit4]    >    at
> org.apache.lucene.util.fst.FST.readFirstRealTargetArc(FST.java:873)
> > [junit4:junit4]    >    at
> org.apache.lucene.util.fst.FST.readFirstTargetArc(FST.java:842)
> > [junit4:junit4]    >    at
> org.apache.lucene.util.fst.FSTEnum.rewindPrefix(FSTEnum.java:67)
> > [junit4:junit4]    >    at
> org.apache.lucene.util.fst.FSTEnum.doSeekExact(FSTEnum.java:431)
> > [junit4:junit4]    >    at
> org.apache.lucene.util.fst.BytesRefFSTEnum.seekExact(BytesRefFSTEnum.java:8
> 4)
> > [junit4:junit4]    >    at
> org.apache.lucene.codecs.memory.MemoryPostingsFormat$FSTTermsEnum.se
> ekExact(MemoryPostingsFormat.java:656)
> > [junit4:junit4]    >    at
> org.apache.lucene.index.BasePostingsFormatTestCase.testTermsOneThread(Ba
> sePostingsFormatTestCase.java:893)
> > [junit4:junit4]    >    at
> org.apache.lucene.index.BasePostingsFormatTestCase.access$200(BasePostings
> FormatTestCase.java:80)
> > [junit4:junit4]    >    at
> org.apache.lucene.index.BasePostingsFormatTestCase$TestThread.run(BasePos
> tingsFormatTestCase.java:824)
> > [junit4:junit4]    > Throwable #2:
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.UncaughtExceptionError: Captured an
> uncaught exception in thread: Thread[id=762, name=Thread-745,
> state=RUNNABLE, group=TGRP-TestMemoryPostingsFormat]
> > [junit4:junit4]    > Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException:
> java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
> > [junit4:junit4]    >    at
> __randomizedtesting.SeedInfo.seed([323F98FED4A9601D]:0)
> > [junit4:junit4]    >    at
> org.apache.lucene.index.BasePostingsFormatTestCase$TestThread.run(BasePos
> tingsFormatTestCase.java:826)
> > [junit4:junit4]    > Caused by: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
> > [junit4:junit4]    >    at
> org.apache.lucene.util.BytesRef.<init>(BytesRef.java:75)
> > [junit4:junit4]    >    at
> org.apache.lucene.util.fst.ByteSequenceOutputs.read(ByteSequenceOutputs.jav
> a:124)
> > [junit4:junit4]    >    at
> org.apache.lucene.util.fst.ByteSequenceOutputs.read(ByteSequenceOutputs.jav
> a:33)
> > [junit4:junit4]    >    at
> org.apache.lucene.util.fst.FST.readNextRealArc(FST.java:962)
> > [junit4:junit4]    >    at
> org.apache.lucene.util.fst.FST.readFirstRealTargetArc(FST.java:873)
> > [junit4:junit4]    >    at
> org.apache.lucene.util.fst.FST.readFirstTargetArc(FST.java:842)
> > [junit4:junit4]    >    at
> org.apache.lucene.util.fst.FSTEnum.rewindPrefix(FSTEnum.java:67)
> > [junit4:junit4]    >    at
> org.apache.lucene.util.fst.FSTEnum.doSeekExact(FSTEnum.java:431)
> > [junit4:junit4]    >    at
> org.apache.lucene.util.fst.BytesRefFSTEnum.seekExact(BytesRefFSTEnum.java:8
> 4)
> > [junit4:junit4]    >    at
> org.apache.lucene.codecs.memory.MemoryPostingsFormat$FSTTermsEnum.se
> ekExact(MemoryPostingsFormat.java:656)
> > [junit4:junit4]    >    at
> org.apache.lucene.index.BasePostingsFormatTestCase.testTermsOneThread(Ba
> sePostingsFormatTestCase.java:893)
> > [junit4:junit4]    >    at
> org.apache.lucene.index.BasePostingsFormatTestCase.access$200(BasePostings
> FormatTestCase.java:80)
> > [junit4:junit4]    >    at
> org.apache.lucene.index.BasePostingsFormatTestCase$TestThread.run(BasePos
> tingsFormatTestCase.java:824)
> > [junit4:junit4]   2> NOTE: test params are: codec=Lucene40: {},
> sim=DefaultSimilarity, locale=zh_SG, timezone=America/Cayenne
> > [junit4:junit4]   2> NOTE: Linux 3.2.0-31-generic i386/Oracle Corporation
> 1.8.0-ea (32-bit)/cpus=8,threads=1,free=62273728,total=362020864
> > [junit4:junit4]   2> NOTE: All tests run in this JVM:
> [TestFixedGapPostingsFormat, TestBlockPostingsFormat,
> TestSepPostingsFormat, TestBlockPostingsFormat2,
> TestMemoryPostingsFormat]
> > [junit4:junit4] Completed on J0 in 106.74s, 7 tests, 1 error <<< FAILURES!
> >
> > [...truncated 10 lines...]
> > BUILD FAILED
> > /mnt/ssd/jenkins/workspace/Lucene-Solr-4.x-Linux/build.xml:38: The
> following error occurred while executing this line:
> > /mnt/ssd/jenkins/workspace/Lucene-Solr-4.x-Linux/lucene/build.xml:507: The
> following error occurred while executing this line:
> > /mnt/ssd/jenkins/workspace/Lucene-Solr-4.x-Linux/lucene/common-
> build.xml:1641: The following error occurred while executing this line:
> > /mnt/ssd/jenkins/workspace/Lucene-Solr-4.x-Linux/lucene/module-
> build.xml:61: The following error occurred while executing this line:
> > /mnt/ssd/jenkins/workspace/Lucene-Solr-4.x-Linux/lucene/common-
> build.xml:1143: The following error occurred while executing this line:
> > /mnt/ssd/jenkins/workspace/Lucene-Solr-4.x-Linux/lucene/common-build.x
> > ml:816: There were test failures: 18 suites, 84 tests, 1 error, 9
> > ignored (9 assumptions)
> >
> > Total time: 13 minutes 56 seconds
> > Build step 'Invoke Ant' marked build as failure Recording test results
> > Description set: Java: 32bit/jdk1.8.0-ea-b51 -client
> > -XX:+UseParallelGC Email was triggered for: Failure Sending email for
> > trigger: Failure
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> > To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@lucene.apache.org For
> > additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@lucene.apache.org
> 
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@lucene.apache.org For additional
> commands, e-mail: dev-help@lucene.apache.org


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@lucene.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@lucene.apache.org


Mime
View raw message