lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Muir <rcm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Solr Wiki] Update of "ReleaseNote40" by HossMan
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2012 01:58:31 GMT
Nice work.

I think we should take the same approach for the lucene release notes,
summarize the major features (for people who weren't alpha/beta
testers), but also have a short list at the bottom for people who
were.

Ill try to populate the lucene template
(http://wiki.apache.org/lucene-java/ReleaseNote40) in a similar style
to get it started.