lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Muir <rcm...@gmail.com>
Subject 4.0 planning
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2012 17:50:18 GMT
As a followup to the thread "[DISCUSS] define what/when a 4.0-beta
should be" (http://find.searchhub.org/document/76862e33bce71ca7), we
have had 4.0-BETA out nearly a month now.

I think its time to look at the final release: this has taken forever :)

As a start I moved all JIRA issues not touched in over a month to 4.1.
If you don't like that, move it back/assign it/patch it/commit it,
please help get it fixed.

It would be nice to be able to use JIRA to assess what really needs to
be done: I feel like we are close but don't want to exclude any
important bugfixes or anything like that if we can make the release
solid. So please review the issues you still have slated for 4.0, and
if you aren't planning on working on them in like, the next few days,
or if its really not necessary and can work out nicely in a 4.1,
please push them out.

--
lucidworks.com