lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Muir <rcm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] TM in website graphic images
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2012 00:16:42 GMT
On Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 7:59 PM, Steven A Rowe <sarowe@syr.edu> wrote:
>         ... ensure that it
>         includes a small "TM" symbol in the graphic or
>         immediately adjacent to it. For pages that include the
>         poject logo on them, ensure you mention "... and the
>         Project logo are trademarks..." in the attribution.
>
> There is no room for interpretation here: the requirements say that it must be done.

I dunno, this seems like there is some room for interpretation.
Looking at the old threads it seemed some people didnt want the image
quality screwed up, thats all.

I interpret the statement as "its also ok to add some html that puts a
little TM next to the graphic". Maybe this would be easier to
implement and less controversial.