lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Muir <>
Subject Re: SonaType repo in Maven POMs
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2012 11:47:48 GMT
On Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 7:40 AM, Dawid Weiss
<> wrote:
> Hi Steve :)
> I added a custom repo (sonatype releases) to test-framework's pom so
> that I can use sonatype's releases before they're synced up to
> central. But now I see randomizedtesting jar is referenced from:
> test-framework
> lucene-core (this seems like a bug since it's a transitive dependency
> from test-framework anyway)
> master pom.xml (dependencyManagement section).
> I assume adding sonatype to the master pom should fix the issue; am I right?

FYI: This is also why we didnt add 'ant validate-maven-dependencies'
to any jenkins tasks yet. Until today, it couldnt actually download
the randomizedtesting jar. I thought things were just still flaky.

Now it works and we can add this check to jenkins... but I think it
would be great to add the sonatype repo so we dont have failed builds
for N days in the future when randomizedtesting is upgraded.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message