lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Muir <rcm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1382633 - /lucene/dev/trunk/lucene/spatial/src/java/overview.html
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2012 17:35:02 GMT
On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 1:32 PM, Uwe Schindler <uwe@thetaphi.de> wrote:
> The trick is this option in build.xml:
>     <invoke-module-javadoc linksource="yes">
>
> After that you can refer to source code of all classes via src-html folder. Unfortunately,
this creates source file html for all java classes, not only referenced ones. For demo this
was not a problem, as there are only 3 .java files. This option also makes all method declarations
in javadocs "hot" pointing to the source code line. Again very nice for demo code...

right, I was thinking if we actually consolidated our examples
(facets, spatial, whatever) into this demo module then this option
would make sense.

--
lucidworks.com