lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Mikhail Khludnev <mkhlud...@griddynamics.com>
Subject Re: Custom Term matching
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2012 08:11:52 GMT
Great question. Right now there is no way beside of the copy-pasting
Boolean|Term Query/Weight/Scorer and hack the sources, that's make me
suffer so much quite often, btw.

Luceners, don't you think that adding kind of "mixing" framework into
Query/Scorer allows users to experiment with matching models easily?  i.e.
how to make it possible that DisjunctionMaxQuery extends BooleanQuery ?

Regards

--
Sincerely yours
Mikhail Khludnev