lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: VOTE: release 4.0
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2012 22:09:00 GMT
Well, if you want to save me from being embarrassed by a zillion
search installations trying the /browse handler and seeing my
initials in the output, respin this beast.

Fortunately, it looks like maybe I get covered by SOLR-3875  and
maybe SOLR-3879 being enough reasons for a re-spin <G>....
If so, SOLR-3880 is the fix for "jEOE" appearing in the /browse output.

Erick

On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 1:59 PM, Erik Hatcher <erik.hatcher@gmail.com> wrote:
> +1, I ran my usual workflow on Solr, indexing example content and poking around.
>
> I did notice one issue in the /browse UI, and haven't researched when this happened,
but after indexing the the Solr example docs (java -jar post.jar *.xml) I got this in the
UI: