lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Dawid Weiss <dawid.we...@cs.put.poznan.pl>
Subject Re: [JENKINS] Lucene-Solr-trunk-Windows (64bit/jdk1.7.0_07) - Build # 673 - Failure!
Date Sat, 08 Sep 2012 13:07:55 GMT
> I'm not sure how consistent we are with this in e.g.
> LuceneTestCase.newDirectory/_TestUtil.getTempDir & co in general. if
> we can sneak the test method name (or beforeClass, or whatever is

I'm not sure if I fiddled with it... There is a temporary folder/ file
creation facility in RandomizedTest class but it wasn't designed to
mimic Lucene (if I remember correctly the point there was to have all
temp. folders numbered sequentially and contain weird characters in
their filename from time to time; like a white space and such).

Dawid