lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Dawid Weiss <dawid.we...@cs.put.poznan.pl>
Subject Re: SonaType repo in Maven POMs
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2012 12:07:51 GMT
> What issue will be fixed by adding sonatype to the master pom?

Oh, merely an annoyance. The problem is that when I push a release to
sonatype I need to wait forever before it's synced up with maven
central. It is really annoying. The updates show up immediately on
sonatype's repos.

> FYI, I've successfully run the maven build from both trunk and branch_4x on my box since
you upgraded, including downloading randomizedtesting-runner-2.0.0.jar.

That's because you did it after the sync, but it was a good few hours
in between my push to svn and maven central sync.

D.